When you frame your artwork through our studio we will guarantee it for life, because ours will be the last pair of hands to handle it, and we will ensure it is framed properly and with the utmost care.
- Each frame is historically accurate and individually built in California.
- Our frames are meticulously finished by hand from master craftsmen with decades of experience.
- We choose only the best hand selected gold leafing imported from Germany and Italy to finish all our pieces.
- Additionally, each frame is individually hand antiqued with our proprietary patina finish to give it the distinctly rich look and feel of a museum masterpiece.
- Our frames are made from scratch. We do not use the less expensive (and unfortunately industry standard) “chop and join” molding. Rather, each of our individually built frames have closed corners with no visible seams.